Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Assignment 2: Flickr

I have totally conquered this Assignment. Conan the Barbarian would be proud...I think I'm going to re-christen myself She-ra, or something else equally kick-rump so long as that isn't like already copyrighted or anything.

Here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30372805@N05/ Check it out if you'd like a good laugh revolving around a 16 year old girl in a filler high school class called Planning the Wedding.

PS-To understand WTF is going on, I recommend reading the description in one of the sets before heading into each picture individually.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is just awesome! What a classic piece of history to be able to share! Weddings never even crossed my mind in high school. I can't even imagine having that as a school project! I was able to plan my wedding at 32 as the result of event planning experience, but I think it would have been a challenge if I'd been a whole lot younger!