Friday, October 3, 2008

Week 7 Muddiest Point

"Muddy...tonsils?" You ask yourself. "Yes, indeed," I whimper, "and adenoids too."
I am sick. I hate being sick. I'm bad at it. Like 3 year old wrapped around mama's leg bad at it.


This week's muddiest point is two fold because I haven't got the energy to think of anything at a deep level. First of all, will we ever run out of IP addresses like they thought we did with ISBNs? Second, can you actually exchange books through Library Thing? I didn't think it was a place for physical exchange like Craigslist or anything.

1 comment:

Rian said...

I often wonder about the IP addresses as well. Sooner or later, they have to run out of how many combinations of numbers they can put in four sets. The ISBN issue just added 4 more numbers, but would that be possible with the IP's as well? I guess we'll have to wait and see...