Friday, August 29, 2008

Welcome

Congratulations! You have stumbled upon/been dragged to/fallen through the rabbit hole towards my blog.

I think alliteration is bout it bout it, but don't feel spectacular about the rather reaching nature of "Qui Quandaries". I was forced to resort to the title due to the fact that there is a highly suspicious level of douchebaggery surrounding the name Qui online. I want to know who these wannabes are who are out there making flagarant use of my highly original and unique (just like everybody else) nickname! In any case, please do excuse the mess as I get used to blogging (primarily for class) and you get used to my odd sense of humor.

Stuph about me: I'm a library science student at Pitt. I love the Pittsburgh Penguins. My life's ambition is to be empress of a third world country.

No comments: