Friday, August 29, 2008

Week 1 Muddiest Point

The muddiest point this week was explaining what muddiest points were only after assigning them a weight in the grading system. At a close second, though, was trying to figure out the due dates for everything. Would it have been too hard to simply say "X is due on Friday the 29th, while Y is not due until Tuesday the 2nd" instead of causing mass confusion and mild panic with endless "this Friday"'s and "next Tuesday"'s?
For the uninitiated, this picture was captured at Texas's Redneck Games in the bellyflop event.

1 comment:

Rian said...

Jacqui, I am also very confused about what is due when. (As I am sure you were able to imply from either my email or my phone call!!) I think at this point my best bet is to sit down with a very large calendar and start filling in the blocks!